M/S Redwings Aerotechnique has two successful experience of airshow held in 2019 & 2020 NATF National Aviation Tech fest in collaboration with NSSC (IIT Kharagpur) for the developement and demonstration of Quad-copters, surveillance drones, Heavy weight lifter and various types of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(UAV).
These UAV's may be used on various purpose at Wedding ceremony photography, film shooting, flowrers dropping, Banner towing, Rescue and Medical Supplies, Surveillance of Unreached points,Quick deliveries, Seeding and Irrigation, Artificial raining,fogging and Spraying of pasticides,and antibacterial medicines.
Redwings Aerotechnique Pvt. Ltd. will also support our government by supplying these quality products as well as assist DRDO and HAL for the manufacturing of the same in enough quantity require by the time.
Later We will push our efforts in design & manufacturing of light aircrafts( as per CAR-21) in India to make easy reach of Air vehicles to Indian citizens at affordable prices.
MS. POOJA SINGH
Instructor & Trainer
Qualification & Experience
- Design and Stress Engineer of Fixed Wing UAVs.
- Active Member of SDNx Space for women.
- Researchler of Ion Thrusters Rocket.
- Former Lecturer in IIAE Dehradun.
- Working experience on deployable SSFDR & AHRS systems.
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- Silver Medalist in University of Physics International Competition.